* What can I do about noisy neighbors or barking dogs?
Noise is one of the main calls for police service in Hickory and we take it very seriously. If you have this type of problem, call (828) 328-5551 while the problem is occurring or contact Lt Kerley at (828) 324-2060 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...